A subwoofer box is designed to increase the bass response of your car stereo system. It is usually made from wood or fiberglass and is placed in the trunk of your car. The box is usually sealed or ported to allow for the proper air movement to produce the desired bass response. A good subwoofer box will have a top-quality finish and be designed to fit your specific car model.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best 10 Subwoofer Box
Review of The10 Best 10 Subwoofer Box Reviews with Features
- Universal Fit - Single Chamber 10" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade, High Performance Subwoofer Box | Engineered to Sound Incredible
- Kerf (Rounded) Port Design - Allows for Deep, Accurate, and Responsive Bass
- Internal Air Space: 1.25 ft³ | Tuned @ 39 Hz
- Subwoofer Hole Cut-Out Diameter: 9.25" | Mounting Depth: 10.25"
- Dimensions: Width 20" x Height 15" x Top Depth 5" x Bottom Depth 7-1/2"
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/16 Inches
- Air Space: 0.80 Cubic Feet
- Single 10-inch Universal Fit Armored Series Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Gross Internal Air Space: 1.40 ft³, Tuned at 38 Hz
- Engineered to Get Extremely Loud and Low - Featuring a 1.5" Wide Kerf Port Design
- Enclosure Features a Durable and Attractive Bed-Liner Finish
- Subwoofer Hole Cut-Out Diameter: 9.375", Mounting Depth: 9.00"
- SINGLE 10 INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 10 inch single sealed wedge shape Pro Audio Tuned subwoofer enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers. Get the most out of your vehicle's subwoofer with car stuff designed for power and quality.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 10" subwoofer enclosures to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each 10 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our subwoofer box enclosures are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction and we use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: We use quality materials like our special aliphatic resin wood glue and brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun to create a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process to ensure that our subwoofer boxes have an airtight no-leak, no-rattle air chamber improving the overall sound quality of your sound system
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Get the party started with sound quality you can truly jam to. Our subwoofer enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck’s audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
- Dual vented chamber design
- Middle slot port
- Durable black bed liner spray finish
- Spring loaded terminals
- Size: 10-inch
- Pro Tuned 10” Single sealed shallow mount subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- 1” High Grade MDF Front Baffle for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction. 0.51 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue.
- CNC Miter & Dado design and construction for the ultimate in air tight precision fit of all parts which ensures a rattle and noise free environment. Premium OEM Grade Carpeting for factory look and durability.
- Enclosure Dimensions Sub cut out:9.125”, mounting depth: 4.5”, Height: 15.25”, Width: 20.125”, Depth: 5.125”
- Pro Tuned 10”Single Vented sub woofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for high power or sound quality sub woofers.
- CNC Miter & Dado design and construction for the ultimatein air tight precision fit of all parts which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- Recessed Side Panels increases structural integrity,eliminates unwanted flex and vibration.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying processand help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- Enclosure Dimensions Sub cut out:9.125”, mounting depth: 11.5”, Height: 11.75”, Width: 16.25”, Depth: 15.25”
- Dual triangle ported design
- Durable black bed liner spray finish
- High quality spring loaded terminals
- Constructed out of 0.75 inch MDF wood
- Size: 10 inch
- Brand New **Q-Power 10"** QBOMB10VL Single Vented Car Audio Subwoofer Box Enclosure!
- Designed and Built for the Deepest Bass
- Best Quality Enclosure
- 3/4" MDF Construction
- Single Vented Chamber Design
- Dimensions: Width 30-1/4" x Height 13" x Depth One 13-3/4" x Depth Two 16-1/2"
- Mounting Depth: 13-3/4 Inches
- Air Space: 1.00 Cubic Foot
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing 10 Subwoofer Box
When choosing a subwoofer box, there are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Port size and shape: The port of a subwoofer box plays a big role in determining the quality of sound produced. The size and shape of the port will determine the frequency response and overall sound quality of the box. Make sure to choose a port that is the right size and shape for your subwoofer.
2. Material: The material of the subwoofer box will also affect the sound quality. Different materials have different acoustical properties, so make sure to choose a material that will produce the sound quality you want.
3. Construction: The construction of the subwoofer box is also important. Make sure the box is made with high-quality materials and is put together correctly. This will ensure that the box lasts for a long time and produces great sound quality.
4. Price: Of course, price is also a factor to consider when choosing a subwoofer box. There are boxes available at a wide range of prices, so make sure to choose one that fits your budget.
5. Warranty: Finally, make sure to check the warranty on the subwoofer box before you buy it. This will ensure that you are covered in case anything goes wrong with the box.
Keep these factors in mind when choosing a subwoofer box, and you will be sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose the right subwoofer box for my car?
There are a few things to consider when choosing a subwoofer box for your car. First, you’ll need to know the size of your subwoofer. Second, you’ll need to decide how much space you’re willing to give up in your trunk or backseat. Finally, you’ll need to decide what type of subwoofer box will best suit your needs.
2. How do I install a subwoofer box in my car?
Installing a subwoofer box in your car is a fairly simple process. First, you’ll need to find a place to mount the box. Second, you’ll need to connect the power wire to your battery. Finally, you’ll need to connect the speaker wire to your head unit.
3. What are the benefits of having a subwoofer box in my car?
There are a few benefits to having a subwoofer box in your car. First, it will allow you to get the most out of your subwoofer. Second, it will help to protect your subwoofer from the elements. Finally, it will give you more space in your trunk or backseat.
After looking at the top 10 subwoofer box designs, it is clear that there is a lot of variety in both style and function. Some boxes are designed for a specific type of subwoofer, while others are more versatile. There are also boxes that are designed to be used in a specific type of vehicle, such as a truck or SUV.
If you are looking for a subwoofer box that will give you the best sound quality, you will need to consider the size of the box and the type of subwoofer that you have. You will also need to think about where you will be installing the box. If you are installing it in a smaller vehicle, you will need to make sure that the box will fit properly.
If you are looking for a subwoofer box that is stylish, there are many different designs to choose from. You can find boxes that are made from different materials, such as wood or fiberglass. You can also find boxes that are painted or have graphic designs.
No matter what your needs are, you should be able to find a subwoofer box that will meet them. With so many different designs to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect box for your vehicle.