If you’re looking for a great all-season tire for your car, you can’t go wrong with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. These tires are some of the best on the market, and they’re sure to provide you with the grip and performance you need, no matter what the conditions are like.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best 195 65R15 Tires
Review of The10 Best 195 65R15 Tires Reviews with Features
- Enhanced tread compound and profile provide all-season traction
- Offers drivers a smooth ride with controlled handling
- Deep, lateral shoulder grooves allow for excellent traction throughout the life of the tire
- Smooth ride with controlled handling
- Package Dimensions: 24.980" (L) x 24.980" (W) x 7.677" (H)
- Product Type: Vehicle Tire
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Tire diameter: 25
- Tread wear: 70,000 miles
- It is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 8.4"
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Performance
- Car Type: Passenger
- Load Range SL, 4-Ply Rated, 4-PR
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear
- IntelliSipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Comfort Control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving
- 80,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 195/65R15 91H
- package dimensions :25.1 " L x 25.1 " W x 8.0 " H
- Product type :VEHICLE TIRE
- Wide lateral grooves in the tread to resist hydroplaning which results in better wet handling and braking
- Four wide circumferential channel grooves to evacuate water efficiently and enhance wet traction
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Tread wear : 50, 000 miles
- Road Hazard
- Roadside Assistance
- Rigid shoulder blocks enhance cornering and steering while providing a smooth, quiet ride
- Made in Italy
- Package Height: 7.7"
- Package Length: 25.0"
- Package Width: 25.0"
- Package Dimensions: 25 L x 25H x7.91W(inches)
- Variable angle grooves aim to provide a mechanical grip for improved steering response, especially in wet weather and light snow conditions
- Reinforced shoulders enhance stability to promote high mileage, even tread wear and fuel savings
- INDUSTRY INNOVATOR
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing 195 65R15 Tires
When it comes to choosing the best 195 65r15 tires for your vehicle, there are a few things that you need to take into consideration. First, you need to know the size of your vehicle’s tires. Second, you need to decide on the type of tires that you want. Lastly, you need to determine the budget that you have for the tires.
Size: The first thing that you need to do is to measure the size of your vehicle’s tires. You can do this by measuring the width and height of the tires. Once you have the measurements, you can then determine the appropriate size of the tires.
Type: There are different types of tires available in the market. The most common types are all-season tires, summer tires, and winter tires. All-season tires are designed to be used all year round. They are made of rubber compounds that can withstand different weather conditions. Summer tires, on the other hand, are designed to be used during the summer months. They are made of softer rubber compounds that can provide better grip on wet roads. Winter tires, on the other hand, are designed to be used during the winter months. They are made of harder rubber compounds that can provide better traction on icy roads.
Budget: When it comes to choosing the best tires for your vehicle, you need to set a budget for it. This is because tires can be quite expensive. You need to make sure that you will be able to afford the tires that you will be purchasing. You can do this by setting a budget and then comparing the prices of the tires that you are interested in.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best 195 65r15 tires?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on your individual needs and preferences. However, some of the best 195 65r15 tires on the market include the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, the Continental ExtremeContact DW, and the Pirelli P Zero Nero.
2. How long do 195 65r15 tires last?
Again, this depends on a number of factors including driving habits and conditions. However, in general, 195 65r15 tires should last between 30,000 and 50,000 miles.
3. What are the benefits of 195 65r15 tires?
The benefits of 195 65r15 tires include improved handling, better traction, and longer tread life.
The best 195 65r15 tires would be those that provide the best grip, handling, and comfort while still being affordable. Some of the best tires in this category would be the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3, the Continental ExtremeContact DW, and the Pirelli PZero Nero. All of these tires offer great performance and should be able to provide a comfortable ride on any type of road surface.