There are a lot of different ways to make a delicious chili, but one of the best and most convenient ways is to use canned vegetarian chili. This type of chili is usually made with a variety of beans, tomatoes, and spices, and it can be a great option for those who are looking for a hearty and filling meal that is also relatively healthy. canned vegetarian chili can be a great option for a quick lunch or dinner, and it can be served with a variety of toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or diced onions.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best Canned Vegetarian Chili
Review of The10 Best Canned Vegetarian Chili Reviews with Features
- Vegetarian Chili: Made from a tasty, slow simmered recipe with a savory blend of spicy chili flavors and choice ingredients, this savory vegetarian chili is sure to please. 11 grams of protein per serving, 99% fat free
- Pop the Top and Serve: This can features an easy-pull top for quick and convenient meal prep. Our chili is gluten free with no artificial ingredients or preservatives added. Can coatings are BPA free
- Pour on the Flavor: Our chili makes a great topping for hot dogs, french fries and chips. Try it in casseroles, mac and cheese, hot dishes, enchiladas, spaghetti and more, or just enjoy it on its own
- Try Them All: We make an array of delicious chilis including with and without beans, less sodium, vegetarian, and with turkey, chicken or beef! Find the one you like best to satisfy your chili cravings
- Number 1 Selling Chili in America: Since 1936 we've brought you the tastiest canned chili, made from choice ingredients and cooked to perfection. It's no wonder we're America's favorite chili from coast to coast
- OH MY DANG! This is good chili-man: Anyone can throw onions, garlic, spices and red beans into a pot and hope for the best. Some actually do. That’s not us. Our 2-time award-winning chili recipe is fork’n tasty.
- VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY Made with ALL Vegetarian Ingredients
- 2-TIME AWARD WINNING: 1973 International Championship in Terlingua, TX + 1975 World Championship in Tropico, CA.
- A LEGECY RECIPE: Joseph (Joe) DeFrates, Illinois’ only world champion of chili, is the creator of canned Chilli Man Chili.
- PACK OF 12 CANS: Product ships as a 12 pack of 15 ounce (non-BPA) recyclable cans of Chilli Man Vegetarian Chili. The cans are shrink-wrapped and secured in a corrugate tray and all have the same expiration date.
- Made from organic red beans and tofu in a flavorful Mexican sauce
- Our meatless version of this popular dish will satisfy chili lovers everywhere
- Made from wholesome, natural ingredients and prepared with the same careful attention you use at home
- Usda certified organic
- No trans fat
- Nalley Original Vegetarian Chili with Beans, 14 Oz Cans (Pack of 16)
- STICK-TO-YOUR-RIBS chili, makes 10 one-cup servings
- NUTRITIOUS vegan chili that contains red beans, bulgar wheat, onions, bell pepper, carrots, leek, celery, tomatoes, garlic and just-right, not-too-hot spices. 208 calories per serving
- ALL NATURAL ingredients, no added salt, MSG, or preservatives. No cholesterol or trans-fats
- EASY to prepare with all dry ingredients included. Pre-soak beans, add (3) 15-ounce cans of tomatoes, and cook
- SIMPLE one-pot directions. COOK TIME: | 2-3 hours stovetop | 6 hours slow cooker
- One 14.7 oz. can of Amy's Organic Medium Chili with Vegetables the whole family will love
- Organic medium chili with vegetables
- Savory garden flavors with potatoes
- USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Certified Kosher, Dairy and Lactose Free, Soy Free and Tree Nut Free
- Convenient and easy to prepare, simply heat and serve!
- Westbrae Natural Organic Beans are versatile, convenient and nutritious. Also called legumes, most beans have little or no fat, (except for garbanzos and soy beans), are a source of fiber & protein, & are cholesterol free.
- Transitioning toward a vegetarian lifestyle is as easy as opening a can of our delicious beans! Convenient and ready to eat, there are countless ways to prepare them!
- Organic mixture of pinto, kidney, and black beans makes hearty chili base
- Ready to eat: heat and serve
- Chilli Man with Beans Vegetarian 15.0 OZ
- LOW SODIUM: Our low sodium beans meet the criteria by the American Heart Association for a heart-healthy food
- VEGAN & VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY: 100% plant protein; our low sodium chili beans are low-fat, high-protein (7g) and high-fiber (8g).
- NON-GMO & NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE: What makes our beans the highest quality isn’t just what we put into them; it’s what we don’t.
- PACK OF 12 CANS: Product ships as a 12 pack of 15.5 ounce (non-BPA) recyclable cans of S&W Chili Beans. The cans are shrink-wrapped and secured in a corrugate tray and all have the same expiration date.
- SOLD BY THE MANUFACTURER: Our beans are sourced and packaged in the USA by Faribault Foods (Faribault, MN). Buy direct from the manufacturer; look for Sold By Faribault Foods
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing Canned Vegetarian Chili
There are a few things to consider when purchasing canned chili, especially if you are looking for a vegetarian option. First, check the ingredient list to make sure that the chili does not contain any meat products. Second, consider the sodium content of the chili and choose a option with lower sodium if possible. Lastly, decide what type of chili you would like. Some options include black bean chili, lentil chili, and quinoa chili.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best canned vegetarian chili?
There are many different types of canned vegetarian chili, so it really depends on what you are looking for. Some of the more popular brands include Amy’s, Health Valley, and Progresso.
2. How do I prepare canned vegetarian chili?
Canned vegetarian chili can be eaten as is, or you can add toppings such as cheese, sour cream, or green onions. It can also be heated up and served over rice or pasta.
3. What are some of the benefits of eating canned vegetarian chili?
Canned vegetarian chili is a quick and easy meal option that is also relatively healthy. It is a good source of protein and fiber, and can also be a good way to get your vegetables in.
The best canned vegetarian chili is the one that is most pleasing to your personal taste. Some people like their chili to be very spicy, while others prefer a milder flavor. There are many different brands and types of canned vegetarian chili on the market, so you may need to try several before you find the one that you like the best.