Custom electric guitars are guitars that have been designed specifically for a musician or a band. They are usually made to order, and the specs are usually different from what you would find on a mass-produced guitar. Custom electric guitars can be made from scratch, or they can be modified versions of existing models.
Some of the world’s most famous guitarists have their own signature models, which are basically custom electric guitars that have been designed to their specifications. These include the likes of Slash, Jimi Hendrix, and Eddie Van Halen. If you’re looking for a custom electric guitar that has been designed specifically for you, then you’ll need to find a reputable luthier or guitar builder who can create a one-of-a-kind instrument that meets your specific requirements.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best Custom Electric Guitars
Review of The10 Best Custom Electric Guitars Reviews with Features
- Ebony fingerboard
- gold hardware
- LP Custom style inlay
- Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers with CTS electronics
- Nato Body with Carved Flame Maple Top
- Seymour Duncan ’59 and Pearly Gates Pickups
- Set Neck
- The Package Dimensions of the Product is 4.4"H x 44.6"L x 16.1"W
- Full 24 3/4-inch Scale Electric Travel Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, and distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in E-tuner on pickup ring
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
- Designed for James Hetfield, frontman of Metallica and one of the most highly respected rhtyhm guitarists
- Features set-neck construction at 24.75" scale, with a mahogany body and a three-piece mahogany neck
- The ebony fingerboard has 22 extra-jumbo frets with a snake inlay at the 12th fret
- Powered by James' own EMG JH SET active pickups and includes a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Available in Black Satin or Snow White finishes, as well as in a lefthanded version
- Roasted Okoume Body and Neck： Okoume has a similar warm tone to Mahogany, but with a lighter weight. The roasting process makes the body and neck more stable and resonant. Eart guitar also features a deeper lower horn cut for easier high frets access, and a belly cut for comfortable playing.
- Custom Alnico II Humbuckers： Alnico II magnets are often associated with prominent mid range attack, soft highs and spongey bass. Combined with the okoume body and neck, EART guitar has a distinctive mid-focused blues solo tone in the neck and 81s hard rock rhythm in the bridge. Bone Nut： Bone is a hard natural material and it has been favored by many luthiers for higher-end instruments due to its sustain and natural lubricating property.
- Simplified Control Layout： EART was designed with simplicity in mind, aimed at the players that are looking for straight forward guitars. Featuring one volume and one tone control, the guitar eliminated any obstacles that might interfere with your playing. The pickup selector is also re-located so you can change pickup positions with ease.
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frets： Stainless steel frets provide unrivaled durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy big bends. Each fret ends are also hand-dressed for playing comfortability.
- U to C Compound Neck Profile and Compound Radius： Eart guitar has an unique U to C compound neck profile with thicker shoulder on the lower frets, slowly tapers down to a slimmer C to higher frets. Along with a 9.5” to 14” compound fingerboard radius, Eart guitar provides excellent playability for both chording and soloing.
- Lucite Body: Made of acrylic, which gives the electric guitar certain cosmetic aspects that make it quite attractive on stage. On a dark night, the stage lights reflect off the surface as if it was a mirror. The body is see-through and obvious that it looks great in a live setting, but everyone knows there’s a lot more to guitar beauty than meets the eye.
- Rosewood Fingerboard: The rosewood is regarded as one of the finest tonewoods and it produces a loud, warm, rich tone, with full deep bass, and brilliant trebles, known for its sustain and clarity. Rosewood is also favored for its durability and ease of use, as the makeup of the wood is naturally pleasing to play with and decidedly low maintenance.
- Graphite Nut: Graphite is self-lubricating and is a perfect solution for guitar players who use a lot of the tremolo bar in their playing or have a hard time keeping the guitar in tune. The self-lubricating feature will allow the strings to slide over the nut with less friction, reducing tuning issues and hang-ups.
- 18:1 Gear Ratio Tuning Keys: The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability, and the finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
- WSC Wrap around Bridge: The advantage of fixed bridges is that they don't require any kind of setup. This makes it extremely easy when changing strings because you don't need to adjust anything besides tuning the guitar. Also, Wrap-around bridges combine the tail-piece and bridge into a single piece, which adds some bite and transfers resonance to the guitar body quite well.
- Takes the coolest aspects of our higher-end EC models, and puts them in a super-affordable guitar that's ready to rock
- A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres
- Has multiple binding on the body and headstock like you expect from high-quality guitars
- Designed with set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets
- Features a mahogany body and a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kelly, Will (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 208 Pages - 06/15/2012 (Publication Date) - Voyageur Press (Publisher)
- Long-Lasting Materials: Take your outfit to the next level with our 100% acrylic 6 panels mid-profile structured baseball hat that provides maximum comfort. Fits men and women!
- Hook & Loop Closure: Our hats for women and men feature a strap closure in the back letting you easily adjust the size for a perfect fit.
- Pre-Curved Bill: Our mens hat and womens hats feature a well-made pre-curved bill to protect you from the sun and prevent dazzle. You can now play your favorite sport without being bothered by the sun!
- Anti-Sweat Band: Stay fresh and dry with our golf hat featuring an anti-sweat band. Exercise and play your favorite sports without having sweat running consistently into your eyes anymore!
- Unique Designs And Fun Graphics: We put a lot of thought and time in the design or our women and mens hats. We are proud to offer you our best selection and variety of Dance and Music hats and General Music baseball caps.
- Antony Dewar (Actor)
- Andrew Mason (Director)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing Custom Electric Guitars
When it comes to electric guitars, there is no one size fits all. You need to find the right guitar for your specific playing style. In this guide, we will show you how to find the best custom electric guitar for your needs.
First, you need to decide what type of music you want to play. Are you looking for a guitar that can play rock, metal, or blues? Or are you looking for a guitar that is versatile and can play a variety of genres?
Once you know what type of music you want to play, you can narrow down your search for the best custom electric guitar. If you are looking for a guitar that can play rock, metal, or blues, you might want to consider a Les Paul or a Stratocaster. These guitars are typically made with thicker strings, which gives them a heavier sound.
If you are looking for a guitar that is versatile and can play a variety of genres, you might want to consider a Telecaster or a Jaguar. These guitars are typically made with thinner strings, which gives them a lighter sound.
Once you know what type of guitar you are looking for, you need to decide what size you need. Are you looking for a full-size guitar or a travel guitar? Full-size guitars are typically too large for most people to comfortably travel with. Travel guitars are smaller and more convenient for traveling musicians.
Once you have decided on the type and size of guitar you need, you can start looking at different brands. Fender and Gibson are two of the most popular brands of electric guitars. Each brand has a different style, so you need to decide which one you like best.
Once you have found the perfect guitar, you need to decide what accessories you need. Do you need a guitar case, a strap, or strings? These are all important factors to consider when purchasing your custom electric guitar.
Now that you know how to find the best custom electric guitar for your needs, you are ready to start shopping. Be sure to take your time and find the perfect guitar for your specific playing style. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find the perfect guitar for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best custom electric guitars for beginners?
2. What are the best custom electric guitars for intermediate players?
3. What are the best custom electric guitars for advanced players?
There is no one “best” custom electric guitar – it depends on what you’re looking for and what you’re willing to spend. However, if you’re looking for a high-quality, custom-made electric guitar that will suit your specific playing style and needs, you can’t go wrong with any of the options on this list. Whether you want a flashy, metal-worthy axe or a more subdued and classic-sounding instrument, there’s a custom shop out there that can build you the perfect guitar. So, do your research, pick your poison, and get ready to rock out with a custom electric guitar that’s sure to turn heads.