If you’re looking for a great desk mic arm, you can’t go wrong with the Rode Podcaster. It’s a high-quality mic that’s perfect for podcasting, voice-overs, and more. It has a solid construction and a sleek design, and it’s very easy to use. The Rode Podcaster is also very affordable, making it a great value for the money.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best Desk Mic Arm
Review of The10 Best Desk Mic Arm Reviews with Features
- Premium all-metal, anti-torsion construction
- Low profile design for an unobstructed view
- Fully adjustable arm with swivel base
- Hidden cable channels with magnetic covers for easy access
- Tension-adjustable joints let you set swing and fall resistance
- 🎙️ 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: Make your voice sound better in the podcasting studio. This 360° rotatable microphone boom arm allows you to get the perfect mic placement much easier and with better posture.
- 🎙️ 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲-𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽-𝗢𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿: With a convenient cable holder, this mic boom arm saves your desktop the mess of tangled cables, frees up a lot of space on your desk, and feels much more professional.
- 🎙️ 𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Our mic arm stand features sturdy suspension springs that hold your microphone steady in any position, preventing shaking, and making your recording much faster.
- 🎙️ 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱: This microphone arm stand is made for your convenience. It comes with a strong C-clamp for firm attachment to your desk and has a practical folding design for fuss-free storage and transportation.
- 🎙️ 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗺: Our microphone shock mount is compatible with most standard mics with a standard 5/8" or 3/8" threading and makes a must-have accessory for any radio or home recording studio.
- Space-saving: Unlike traditional mic stands, InnoGear mic suspension boom arm is foldable, which helps free up desk space. You can easily clip and unclip the boom arm from your desk.
- Upgraded Length & Freely Position: This boom arm has a MAX reach of 28 inches horizontally and 27 inches vertically for your convenience. It allows you to freely position microphones within adjustable range and will not bounce up.
- Sturdy Material & Improved Load-bearing: It is made of sturdy steel, the thickness of its arm tube is improved from 0.39 inches to 0.53 inches, it can bear MAX weight of 3.5lbs.
- University Compatibility: 5/8" connector is compatible with many microphones like Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB, ATR2100-USB, etc.
- Premium Appearance: The built-in spring balance system looks more upscale and professional than other arms, which springs are exposed to the outside.
- Foldable Arm Band: The adjustable microphone arm can be folded up and easy for you to carry around. This feature enables to adjust the suitable angle and height of the boom arm to show your perfect voice. Before adjusting the angle of the microphone arm stand make sure to loosen the knob first. Avoid rotating it by force as it can damage the screw threads.
- Upgraded Desk Mount: In comparison to the old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2" to fit most desktop.
- The 5/8"-27 male to 3/8"-16 female screw adapter which included in the package fits for blue snowball and HyperX QuadCast. The Diameter of Microphone Clip is 1.10". Suitable for any stores, families, stage, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for heavy duty carry. Max load: Approx.53oz/1.5kg.
- Note: The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny portion bigger than the 5/8" industry standard. You are suggested to use Thread Tape (included) to wrap around the mounting screw on your shock mount. This will effectively increase the thickness of the mounting screw, while still maintaining the actual screw thread and will enable you to connect to your Yeti.
- Arm microphone accessories microphone shock mounts and flow that is compatible with 3/8 "to 5/8" screw adapter and 3/8 "to 1/4" screw adapter at home using professional recording studios, product demonstrations, or video games setups you can easily use.
- Universal Brand Compatibility – Arm microphone accessories microphone shock mounts and flow that is compatible with 3/8 "to 5/8" screw adapter and 3/8 "to 1/4" screw adapter at home using professional recording studios, product demonstrations, or video games setups you can easily use.
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4. 4 lbs. /2 kg Max Weight Capacity & 32. 25”/940mm Max Extension
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models
- Broadcast-style Professional Studio Desk Boom Arm with Stard Microphone Threading
- Over 3' Hizontal Vertical Reach
- 360-degree Rotation
- Longer Size: ●The microphone arm vertical reach is 16.4in/41.7cm, horizontal reach is 15.8in/40.1cm. It offers the max horizontal/vertical distance 32.2in/81.8cm and 360°full rotation. ●Knobs on the mic arm make it easy to lock the angle you need.
- Adjustable Bearing Capacity:●The diameter of mic arm is 1.2in/3cm. It made by High-strength zinc alloy metal, In standard mode, it can load the maximum up to 1.5KG/3.5ibs.(●Adjustable Bearing Capacity: If you are hanging a heavier/light mic, you can increase/reduce the stretch, using a screwdriver to adjust the screw on the clamp base to adjust the stretching force.)
- Universal Compatibility:●The microphone stand comes with a 3/8-inch screw and a 3/8-inch to 5/8-inch metal screw adapters. ●Compatible with multiple models of microphone shock mounts and most Heavy or Lightweight microphones, such as Blue Yeti, Nano, Ice Snowball, Razer mini, Shure SM7B, ShureMV7, RODE, Hyperx Quadcast, Audio-Technica AT2020 and other Heavy Duty Mics. Perfect for Computer, Game Room, Studio, Podcasting, YouTube, streaming.
- New Design:●It also build-in a headset holder on the clamp base, it is convince for holding your headset.●Equipped with a wide and thick mic arm base to make the mic arm more stable when moving, can ensure safe use.●Hidden cable channels for easy access and organize outlook to mic arm more concise and fashionable.●Quiet design: Premium all-metal, anti-torsion construction, will not rust and make weird sound in long term use.
- One-Warranty＆Packing List:●We provide One Warranty and free replacement service. ●Packing list: 1 x Microphone arm set, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x User Manual.
- Sturdy Material：made of high quality steel and electrostatic powder spraying tech. The stand is more durable and anti-rust compared with normal stands. Super spring support ，arm bends back and forth at the base, movement is solid and smooth. It doesn't dip or sink. You can move your microphone to any angle you want to fix it.
- Multifunction：the boom arm stand is universal to fit all your needs. If your microphone comes with a different adapter clip just detach the clip and attach your Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, etc. microphone adapter clips to our stand to hold your personal microphone. It has a threaded screw adapter at the end of the mount.
- Newly designed desktop clip: it can be attached to any desk up to 2.3in/6cm thick and allows your microphone stand to rotate 360°.
- AOKEO AK-35 microphone arm stand Max Load: Approx 70oz / 2KG,it can attach your Blue Snowball & Blue Yeti and fits most of the microphones on the market. Suitable for any stores, Voice-Over ASMR sound studio, Youtube/Facebook Video recording, radio broadcasting, desk, table, TV stations, restaurants, battle station, stage and family performance, etc.
- Warm Tip：This product offers a lifetime warranty and 60-day money back. Aokeo Electronic Technology Limited Company provides you with 100% quality assurance. If you have any questions after receiving this product, please contact us in time, we will help you solve it as soon as possible.
- Two University Compatibility Mic Boom Arm Stand Kits: Stable 5/8 connector compatible with many microphones like Blue Yeti,Shure SM7B,HyperX Quadcast,Blue Snowball,AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB, ATR2100-USB mics and compatible with all standard shock mounts.1/4 connector compatible blue yeti nano,Logitech Webcam,Ring Light.
- Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm: Luling Arts mic suspension boom arm is foldable, which helps free up desk space.you can easily to clip and unclip the boom arm from your desk.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp & Freely Position Microphone Arm: It allows you to freely position microphones within adjustable range and will not bounce up as the market cheap product.this boom mic arm MAX reach of 28 inches vertically.
- Improved Load-bearing Boom Arm:Made of sturdy steel, the thickness of its arm tube is improved from 0.39 inches to 0.53 inches,internal spring design.the MAX weight hold of 4.4lbs.
- Premium Appearance and QUALITY ASSURANCE:This mic arm hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth,quiet operation.Professional for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics.we offer 100% guarantee.If you have any problem,pls contact us in time and we will offer you full refund.
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing Desk Mic Arm
If you’re looking for the best desk mic arm, then you’ve come to the right place. In this buying guide, we’ll take a look at the different types of desk mic arms available, as well as their pros and cons. We’ll also give you a few tips on how to choose the best one for your needs.
There are two main types of desk mic arms: those that clamp onto the side of your desk, and those that mount onto the underside of your desk. Clamp-on mic arms are generally more affordable, but they can be more difficult to install. Mounted mic arms are more expensive, but they’re also much easier to install.
When choosing a desk mic arm, you’ll want to consider its adjustability. Some arms are fixed in place, while others offer a range of motion. If you plan on using your mic for different purposes, such as recording music or podcasts, then you’ll want an arm that offers more adjustability.
You’ll also want to consider the construction of the desk mic arm. Some are made from plastic, while others are made from metal. Plastic arms are usually more affordable, but they’re not as durable as metal arms. Metal arms are more expensive, but they’re much more durable.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the size of the desk mic arm. Some arms are very small, while others are quite large. If you have a limited amount of space on your desk, then you’ll want to choose a smaller arm. If you have a lot of space, then you can choose a larger arm.
When it comes to desk mic arms, there are a lot of different options to choose from. But with so many options, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. But by following the tips in this buying guide, you should be able to find the perfect desk mic arm for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose the best desk mic arm for my needs?
There are a few things to consider when choosing a desk mic arm. First, think about the size and weight of the microphone you’ll be using. You’ll also want to consider the angle you need the microphone to be at, and the range of motion you need. Finally, make sure the desk mic arm you choose is compatible with your desk and has a good warranty.
2. How do I install a desk mic arm?
Most desk mic arms come with easy-to-follow instructions. First, find the desk mic arm that best fits your needs. Next, determine where you want to mount the arm on your desk. Finally, follow the instructions to install the arm.
3. How do I use a desk mic arm?
Using a desk mic arm is easy. First, determine where you want to position the microphone. Next, adjust the arm to the desired position. Finally, use the microphone as you normally would.
The best desk mic arm is the Rode PSA1. It is a great mic for podcasting and voiceovers. It is also a great mic for gaming. The Rode PSA1 is a great mic for any purpose.