If you have diabetes, you know that testing your blood sugar levels is an important part of managing your condition. And, if you use a lancing device to get a drop of blood for your test, you want the best possible device to make the process as easy and pain-free as possible.
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a lancing device, including the type of lancet you use, the size of the needle, the depth of penetration, and the comfort of the grip. With so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which device is right for you.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of the best lancing devices for people with diabetes, based on our findings from extensive research. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right device for your needs.
Whether you’re looking for the most comfortable lancing device, the one with the smallest needle, or the deepest penetration, we’ve got you covered.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Right on For The Best Diabetic Lancing Device
Review of The10 Best Diabetic Lancing Device Reviews with Features
- GREAT VALUE - 100 30 gauge lancets with 10 depth lancing device
- Ejector button pushes the lancet out after use
- 10 adjustable depths to choose from
- Smooth tri-beveled tip
- Virtually painless testing
- Universally compatible with most lancets (Not compatible with ACCU-CHEK or OneTouch)
- 9 adjustable depth settings
- Easy cap removal and lancet release
- Comfort Zone Technology for enhanced patient comfort
- Ejector button pushes the safety lancet out to prick skin
- Made of the highest quality materials for a more convenient lancing experience, CareTouch lancing device features adjustable depth to match your comfort level
- 10 adjustable depths to choose from
- Works with most (round) lancets
- LANCING DEVICE FOR LESS PAIN. Are you afraid of pain when blood gathering? There are three closely junctional tracks connecting the rail and body of AUVON lancing device to minimize vibrations and oscillations of lancet needle, lessening the wound during collecting the blood, thus reducing the sense of pain. (NOTE: Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample)
- EASY-TO-USE LANCET EJECTOR. The AUVON blood sampling pen is an automated needle-removing blood collection device. What you need to do is simply ejecting the used lancet with a push and disposing of it according to local regulations.
- 30 GAUGE LANCETS. The lancets are designed with triple sharpened needles to minimize skin trauma and discomfort.
- PRECISION DEPTH SETTING. AUVON blood collection pen has 5 level precision depth penetration setting. Before puncturing, you can adjust the depth by twisting the visible depth settings according to your skin thickness and sensitiveness.
- WHAT YOU RECEIVE: 1 x AUVON Lancing device, 100 x 30 Gauge Lancets. 1 x user guide, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Reduced lancet vibration for smoother and precise testing
- 13 depth settings
- Compatible with either fine (30g) or extra fine (33g) silicone coated lancets
- Contents: 1 OneTouch Delica Plus Lancing Device
- Smooth & portable testing: for use with microlet silicone-coated lancets for smooth entry
- Adjustable depth settings: features 5 clearly visible depth settings to help minimize pain so you can test with confidence (1,2)
- Built-in safety: locking endcap helps prevent accidental lancing and trigger button pushes lancet into skin
- Minimal noise: smooth gliding mechanism minimizes noise and helps reduce the pain perception
- Easy-to-use strip ejector: strip ejector pushes lancet out with no need to manually remove
- 5 depth settings
- Easy to grip – ergonomic design
- Very compact – less than 3.5” in length
- Works with ALL STAT-brand lancets and the majority of available lancets on the market
- Original OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
- Bulk Packaged Device - Lancets not included
- Seven-depth settings allow for personal comfort
- Button on device may come in blue or white
- Works only with Delica or Delica Plus Lancets
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing Diabetic Lancing Device
If you are looking for the best diabetic lancing device, here is a short buying guide to help you choose the right one.
First, you need to consider the type of lancing device. There are two main types of lancing devices: spring-loaded and plunger-type. Spring-loaded lancing devices are more common and are typically less expensive. Plunger-type lancing devices are less common but tend to be more comfortable to use.
Next, you need to consider the size of the lancing device. Lancing devices come in different sizes, so it is important to choose one that is comfortable for you to hold and use.
Finally, you need to consider the price of the lancing device. Lancing devices range in price from around $10 to $100. Choose the lancing device that fits your budget and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different types of lancing devices available?
2. What are the pros and cons of each type of lancing device?
3. Which lancing device is the best for people with diabetes?
1. The different types of lancing devices available include manual lancets, electronic lancets, and spring-loaded lancets.
2. Manual lancets are the most affordable type of lancing device, but they require the most effort to use. Electronic lancets are more expensive but are much easier to use. Spring-loaded lancets are the most expensive type of lancing device, but they are the easiest to use.
3. The best lancing device for people with diabetes is the spring-loaded lancet.
After doing some research, we have found that the best diabetic lancing device is the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device. This device is easy to use, and it is gentle on the skin. It also has a 6-second countdown timer to help you get the perfect lance every time.